4 Simple Steps To Remodel Your Current Living Space
We’ve all been there. You don’t really want to move – or can’t afford to. But your current abode leaves something to be desired. The kitchen’s outdated, the bathrooms are tight, and the kids are just on top of each other.
DeLuca Signature offers the perfect solution to creating the living space you need – and have been dreaming of. Backed by 50 years of homebuilding experience, we’ve taken our passion for beautiful new home construction into the realm of custom remodels, renovations and additions.
We can design and build any space for the way you live today, whether it’s a new kitchen or bath, a finished basement, theater room, outdoor living area, or a much-needed expansion for a growing family. And you can count on us to build quality and value into every detail.
With DeLuca Signature as your contractor, you’ll have experienced, in-house professionals working closely with you through each phase – from design to completion – in a process designed for a smooth and efficient experience.
We make it easy to create the living space you’ve been dreaming of in 4 simple steps.
Step 1: Plan and Budget
- An initial meeting will be scheduled with one of our professionals to discuss the scope of your project and your personal objectives
- A preliminary conceptual plan will be created
- Preliminary specifications and allowances will be established based on your budget and input
- Plans and specifications will be modified based on your feedback
- A final proposal will be presented with specifications, plans and budget for your acceptance
Step 2: Contract Agreement
- Final construction plans will be presented
- A construction contract will be presented for agreement signature
Step 3: Preconstruction
- Schedule your color selections with one of more of our preferred partners
- If necessary, plans will be submitted to the local municipality and for any required approvals to Homeowners Associations and Historical Commissions
Step 4: Construction
- A meeting will be scheduled with your construction manager
- Periodically, inspections will be scheduled with you and the construction manager during the building process with a final inspection and walk through at the completion to ensure your satisfaction
- A service and warranty period will begin from the date of completion
Let us help you love your home again! Choose the builder you know, and the quality you trust. Choose DeLuca Signature.
Call us at 267.756.1525 to get started on your next project.