5 Reasons Why Yardley is a Great Place to Live
Flowers Field is our charming neighborhood located at the corner of Langhorne-Yardley and Stony Hill Roads in historic Yardley, PA. We love this unique corner of Bucks County… and we think you will, too!
Our top 5 reasons that Yardley is a great place to live…
- Historic Yardley Borough has the most interesting mix of small businesses, quaint shops, and fun restaurants. There’s also the summer concert series, restaurant week, Harvest Day, and the Christmas Parade & Tree Lighting.
- There are plentiful outdoor recreation opportunities thanks to the integrated canal paths, Lake Afton, and Buttonwood Park. Boating, hiking, biking, skating… take your pick!
- It’s an economically diverse community that is close to I-95 for an easy commute to New York or Philadelphia. Plus SEPTA’s Yardley train station is just minutes away, too!
- The wonders of the Delaware River will amaze you whether you’re boating or bird watching! It’s the backbone of the borough and was the lifeblood of the region for centuries.
- The acclaimed Pennsbury School District, which has ten elementary schools (K-5), three middle schools (6-8), and one high school with two campus buildings.