5 Reasons Woolwich Township, New Jersey Is Such A Great Place To Live!
- Great Schools. The Swedesboro-Woolwich and Kingsway Regional schools are very well-regarded. The average school test scores are higher than the national average, with the majority of students graduating high school and attending college.
- Family Friendly. Recently named one of NJ’s best towns for families, Woolwich is a safe and attractive place to raise children. In addition to great schools and plentiful parks, Woolwich has fun community events and an interesting history to explore.
- Convenient Location. Woolwich Township is conveniently located near Philadelphia, Delaware, and the Jersey shore. It offers easy access to the NJ Turnpike, 295, Routes 55 & 322 – which makes commuting to nearby employment centers a breeze.
- Shopping/Entertainment/Restaurants. Woolwich Township has many outdoor attractions, such as bike and walking paths, a public golf course, several wineries, and an assortment of parks. Thanks to a growing collection of restaurants and shopping centers, you will never be bored.
- Bucolic Charm. Though it is one of the fastest-growing municipalities in New Jersey, Woolwich Township has retained its rural, agrarian nature. There are still large swaths of open space or undeveloped land, along with operating farms.
For more information about living in or building a new home in Woolwich Township, New Jersey, contact us!