Featured Community – The Reserve at Weatherby in Woolwich
We’ve been busy at The Reserve at Weatherby in Woolwich Township. Set amid gorgeous landscapes, The Reserve offers a peaceful lifestyle in a very sought-after location. Come see our gorgeous Oakmont model, and get a feel for the neighborhood.
- The compact Brookline has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1,425 square feet of living space. It’s priced from $279,900.
- The Oakmont is the ideal family home with 2,374 square feet of living space. It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and is priced from $329,900.
- The Andrew model, with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, has 2,543 square feet of living space. It is priced from$339,900.
- The Pinehurst is a spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home. It has 2,850 square feet of living space, and is priced from$349,900.
- And finally, there’s the elegant Augusta. This 3,077 square foot homes has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, and is priced from $359,900.
With flexible floor plans, innovative features and sophisticated finishes, each of these homes can be customized for any lifestyle. There are multiple options for personalization on every level – from a finished basement to a 2nd floor loft space.
In addition to gorgeous single family homes, The Reserve at Weatherby also has an incredible location. Historic Woolwich Township is in northwestern Gloucester County, and has grown rapidly in recent years as families have moved to the region because of its convenient locale. Woolwich offers easy access to the NJ Turnpike, and Routes 55 and 322. The Reserve is centrally located to many employment centers, and offers easy access to both Philadelphia and Wilmington. Children in the region attend the well-regarded Swedesboro-Woolwich and Kingsway Regional schools, and residents enjoy the many amenities available in Gloucester County, such as miles of bike and walking paths, a public golf course, several wineries, and an assortment of parks.
We know you want to get a look at what we’ve been up to… so come on by! The Reserve at Weatherby is located at 19 Cottonwood Rd., Woolwich Township, NJ 08085. For more information about living in this unique, family-friendly community, contact Mary Thompson at 856-214-3508 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Sales office is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm.