ACT NOW: Special Spring Pricing On Select Homes In Yardley >
How We Ensure Quality When Building Your New Home
At DeLuca Homes, we know that purchasing a new home is a big deal – financially and emotionally. That’s why we combine the highest quality materials, rigorous building techniques, and stringent internal review procedures to ensure the quality of your home from the foundation to the roof.
The key to excellence is our comprehensive Quality Assurance Program, wherein we inspect every phase of construction to verify that each home meets high expectations. It guarantees that quality is built in at every turn, ensuring your satisfaction and peace of mind.
- Starting with each new home site’s preparation, our on-site construction managers check every phase of construction, step by step until each home is completed.
- At the pre-drywall stage, trained quality assurance inspectors check all structural and mechanical systems to make sure they were installed to our stringent quality standards.
- Homeowners also attend a pre-drywall meeting, giving them the opportunity to see the structural quality close-up, confirm optional electrical locations, and view mechanical systems one more time, before they are hidden from view by drywall.
- Prior to construction completion of each home, the homeowner is given the opportunity to inspect the home. At that time, the construction manager will explain how all the features and appliances work, and will also record any items that the homeowner believes still need attention.
- At final inspection, just prior to closing, trained quality assurance inspectors make sure all details have been noted. All finish materials, from the front door to the kitchen cabinets, are checked for any flaws that need to be corrected.
- Just prior to closing, the homeowner is invited to a final check, an opportunity to re-inspect their home. Their notes from the first inspection will be reviewed, so that if any items are still outstanding, they can be documented and addressed.
With this quality assurance system in place, we hope you will go to the closing table with confidence, knowing that your home has been inspected by the most important inspector of all…you!