ACT NOW: Special Spring Pricing On Select Homes In Yardley >
Start some new holiday traditions in your new DeLuca home!
Every family has its traditions for the holidays – touch football games on Thanksgiving, taking the annual photo of “the kids”, traditional Polish/Italian Christmas Eve dinners, eating Chinese food and going to the movies on Christmas Day.
We wandered through the internet and asked around, and came up with even more holiday traditions. Maybe you can add one or two of these to your family’s holiday celebrations in your new DeLuca home!
- Sitting by the fire, sipping hot cocoa and telling stories from years past
- Making cookies / latkes / gingerbread from secret family recipe book
- Choosing a new tree ornament or decoration every year
- Lighting the menorah together
- Picking pollyannas for Christmas / Hanukkah
- Reading a favorite holiday story together
- Video chatting with relatives who are far away for the holidays
- Staying in your PJs all day on Christmas
- Letting the youngest (or oldest) member of the family open presents first
- Watching favorite holiday movies snuggled together on the couch
- Lighting luminaria
- Hiding one present for each child