Ways to Customize Your New DeLuca Home
From the minute you step into a DeLuca Homes sales center until the day you move into your new home, our team is there to help you through the entire process. One of our favorite parts is helping you choose the floorplan that best fits your lifestyle. We offer so many ways to customize our new homes that no two are ever alike. Every DeLuca home is an original! Check out some of our options:
- The kitchen. Depending on the community or model, we have a variety of layout choices and structural options – from wall ovens to oversized islands to morning rooms to a butlers pantry!
- The owners bedroom. One of the most popular trends going is the first floor owners suite, and we have some options available if that’s your heart’s desire. We also have traditional second floor owners suites with sitting rooms and huge walk-in closets.
- The owners bath. Are you obsessed with having a large soaking tub? Or maybe you’d prefer a stunning walk-in shower? Double vanities? Furniture-grade cabinetry? It’s all here!
- Flexible living areas. We know that your lifestyle will change as time goes on, so we’ve designed homes that can change with you. Most of our homes include flex rooms, bonus rooms, lofts, studies or offices.
- Additional bedrooms. Having designated private space for visitors – long-term or short – is always a good idea if possible. Many of our floor plans include options for finished third floors and/or finished basements with guest suites.
- The garage. Whether you’re looking for a place to park your motorcycle, or you just want more space, we have options for a third garage bay.
- Other options you may find here at DeLuca include vaulted or tray ceilings, an elevator, rear decks, and stone fireplace façades.
From structural requests to non-structural options, DeLuca Homes wants you to have the home you want. Go ahead and ask us!